INTRODUCTION TO HTML
“Hypertext” refers to links that join web-pages to one another, either within internet site or among websites. links are a fundamental thing of the internet. by means of uploading content material to the internet and linking it to pages created through other human beings, you end up an active player within the world wide web.
It stands for “Hyper Text Markup Language”.
Hyper Text => It means a text which is readable by the machine.
Markup => It means to shape it in a specific layout.
Hyper text markup language is a tag base markup language. It is a standardized system for tagging textual content documents to gain font, coloration, photo, and link results on world wide web pages.
Hypertext => means to join different web-pages through a link.
Markup Language => means a language which is design for the processing, definition and presentation of textual content.
- It describes the shape of internet pages using markup.
- Its elements are the constructing blocks of HTML pages.
- Factors are represented by tags.
- Its tags label pieces of content material consisting of “heading”, “paragraph”, “table”, and so on.
- Browsers do no longer show the its tags, but use them to render the content material of the page.
Basic Structure of HTML:
Explanation of Structure:
- The <! DOCTYPE html> statement defines this file to be HTML5.
- The <html>element is the foundation element of an HTML page.
- The <head> consists of meta information about the record.
- The <title> element specifies a identify for the report.
- The <body> element carries the visible page content.
- The <h1> element defines a big heading.
- The <p> element defines a paragraph
Role of Web Browser:
The reason of an internet browser (Chrome, IE, Firefox, Safari) is to examine HTML files and display them.
The browser does not show the its tags, however uses them to decide a way to display the record.